Want to save money on your broadband? Quick, grab this lifeline from PlusNet. Up to 8Mb broadband from only£9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. Now with Internet phone calls. PlusNet broadband.

Monday 4 February 2008

N.Design Studio - Illustrator & Photoshop Techniques Tutorial.

Its great when you can find simple tutorials with instant results.

Being a creative type, mainly stuck within the murky depths of Illustrator due to my mainly vector based job, I have clung to what I know. I know Illustrator, it is my friend, and no photo editing package can take that away!

Vectoring has come along way since the simple lines and limited filters of the distant beginnings, now we us vector guys are able to flex some muscle towards the "darkside" of design with our huge range of blending and stroking...

But what is this?

Some kind of fusion of worlds...

A tutorial that lets me think like a vector guy, but use Photoshop to make it look, well, err, sexy!

If you are like me and in love with Illustrator, you might want to take a look at this bad boy of a tutorial. Reuniting flames of the past, I have now remembered that I did actual start my design life using Photoshop, and like long lost brothers they can at last be properly reunited. Thank you N.Design :)

read more | digg story

No comments:

Supernatural Superserious